Markus Stipp, first-time entrepreneur and CEO of recently founded healthcare software startup Netdosis, has to stare down many concurrent issues facing his young firm. One fundamental question, however, stands out: He and his co-founders lack solid data that shows that their business model is working and that the addressable market is sufficient to ensure financing, rapid growth and ultimately success of the startup. Stipp and his CFO Christoph Wille need to find answers urgently.
Example case questions 
- Is the business model viable?
- Will the business receive financing?
Case difficulty cube 
- Analytical dimension: Easy
- Conceptual dimension: Average
- Presentation dimension: Average
Freely available materials
- Case 2013-02: Two-sided Markets at Netdosis
- Concepts and frameworks